CASA’s Housing Solution FundThe solution to homelessness is housing.
Many of CASA’s tenants have experienced homelessness. Our goal is to make sure that once someone moves into a CASA apartment, they never face homelessness again.
Homelessness is a complex problem, but at CASA, we think the answer is simple: the solution to homelessness is housing. CASA’s Housing Solution Fund provides the support our tenants need to enjoy stable, permanent, supportive housing that they can afford.
Our tenants earn an average of $14,424 a year and pay 30% of their income on rent. The difference between what our tenants can afford to pay on their housing and what it costs to maintain high quality homes is about $275/month, or $3,300/year.
Your gift to the Housing Solution Fund fills in that gap and keeps people safe at home no matter what.
CASA’s Housing Solution Fund provides:
- A high-quality, permanent rental home
- A housing specialist assigned to each tenant to offer extra support
- 24-hour maintenance services
- Preventative maintenance and wellness checks
- Access to assistance when a crisis threatens housing stability
- Referrals to community services
- An adjustable rent that changes with life’s circumstances
To learn more about our initiatives and how your donation helps, contact the CASA team.