As we approach the end of a truly exceptional year, we are so grateful for all of the support we’ve received at CASA from our donors, volunteers, and friends. We hope that once we put this year behind us, we’ll come out stronger – with a deeper commitment to caring about our neighbors, to making sure everyone has their basic needs met. With your help, we’re well on our way to becoming the kind of community where everyone can be safe at home.
It’s a tradition for so many of us to make a year end gift, and in 2020 those gifts are more important than ever before. Help us keep our neighbors safe at home for the holidays! There are lots of ways to give.
- Make a secure online gift to CASA’s Safe at Home for the Holidays Campaign. CASA is a 501(c)3, so all donations to the holiday campaign are 100% tax deductible. Your gift will help CASA support nearly 500 households and grow to help more people in the future. You can give with any kind of credit card or PayPal.
- Mail in your gift to our post office box: PO Box 12545, Raleigh NC 27605. We’ll get you a snail mail acknowledgement letter for your records.
- Make a gift of stock. A stock gift is an easy way to support your favorite nonprofit and enjoy the tax benefits. If you choose to give to CASA in this way, share the following information with your broker: CASA, Tax ID: 56-1778714 | Account Number: 43218498 | DTC #: 0702 | Phone: 919-307-3431.
- Donate your Required Minimum Deduction from a retirement account to avoid the taxes and support a charitable organization. Not sure how the CARES Act affects your charitable giving decisions this year? Check out this helpful article.
- Include charitable organizations in your planned giving or life insurance. CASA’s Forever Home Society recognizes donors who have named CASA as a beneficiary in insurance policies or included CASA in their will. Making a planned gift is tax deductible, so your contribution will support our affordable housing mission at its full value. You can learn more about it on our website.